Becoming a GAP member is a big step for many golfers. Access becomes aplenty to more playing opportunities, resources and benefits. There’s more than a few ways to do so, as evidenced by the current GAP membership of more than 75,000. In order to join that group, the easy answer is to join one of the 274 Member Clubs in the region. If you are 18 years of age or younger, Youth on Course is right down your alley. Another option is to register or renew a GAP membership through our online registration option, which will allow you to select a Club to join at a cost of $50 for the entire year. This online membership gives you access to the GHIN system, Member Play Days and handicapping services, but not our full slate of GAP tournaments.
- Subscriptions to the GAP Magazine, Golf Digest and Global Golf Post
- Access to GAP Member Play Days
- Post scores via My GAP Locker or The GAP App
- An official, active GAP/USGA Handicap Index
- eRevisions: e-mailed handicap updates on the 1st and 15th of each month