2021 Member Play Days schedule announced
A new season calls for new playing opportunities. An expanded — and exhilarating — Member Play Days slate provides just that.
The 2021 Member Play Days schedule offers 34 events, spanning to all corners of the GAP region. Additionally, players will have double the opportunity to play four Member Clubs (Commonwealth National Golf Club, Huntingdon Valley Country Club, Moselem Springs Golf Club and Radnor Valley Country Club), as each will host two MPD events in 2021.
Events will open 9 a.m. on select dates, beginning March 1.
Listed below is the announced 2021 Member Play Days schedule:
March 1 opening:
• April 12: Laurel Creek Country Club
• April 26: Jericho National Golf Club
• May 3: Fieldstone Golf Club
• May 10: Radnor Valley Country Club (#1)
• May 11: The 1912 Club
• May 17: Concord Country Club
• May 24: Hawk Pointe Golf Club
April 2 opening:
• June 1: Commonwealth National Golf Club (#1)
• June 7: Doylestown Country Club
• June 8: LedgeRock Golf Club
April 16 opening:
• June 14: Radley Run Country Club
• June 21: Moselem Springs Golf Club (#1)
• June 28: White Manor Country Club
May 4 opening:
• July 12: Cherry Valley Country Club
• July 13: North Hills Country Club
• July 19: Blue Bell Country Club
May 18 opening:
• July 26: Llanerch Country Club
• July 27: French Creek Golf Club
June 2 opening:
• Aug. 2: Huntingdon Valley Country Club (#1)
• Aug. 9: The Ridge at Back Brook
• Aug. 16: Manufacturers’ Golf & Country Club
June 23 opening:
• Aug. 30: Waynesborough Country Club
• Aug. 31: Hershey Country Club
July 6 opening:
• Sept. 7: Whitemarsh Valley Country Club
• Sept. 20: Whitford Country Club
• Sept. 21: Huntsville Golf Club
Aug. 4 opening:
• Oct. 4: Lebanon Country Club
• Oct. 11: Moselem Springs Golf Club (#2)
• Oct. 18: Indian Valley Country Club
• Oct. 25: Applecross Country Club
Sept. 1 opening:
• Nov. 1: Commonwealth National Golf Club (#2)
• Nov. 4: Radnor Valley Country Club (#2)
• Nov. 8: Talamore Country Club
• Nov. 11: Huntingdon Valley Country Club (#2)
The lottery process for entry into Member Play Days was eliminated in 2020. All events are first-come, first-serve. Players must create a Golf Genius account through GAP’s registration form to play in the event.
Members may also register for multiple events in one transaction by utilizing the “Cart” feature. To do this, just login to Golf Genius and then click “Add to Cart” from the event schedule page. Once you go to the checkout page, you can finalize the specifics for each registration. Please note that you are not guaranteed a spot in an event until you complete the payment process for that particular event, even if you have it in your cart.
GAP Member Play Days are open to all amateur Golf Association of Philadelphia individual members, ages 19 or older, who have a valid USGA Handicap Index. Any GAP Member Play Days participant may request positions for up to four individuals.
All Member Play Days use a net Stableford scoring system. Points are awarded for each hole based on a score relative to par. In a Stableford system event, once you meet your net limit, you can pick up, so there isn’t any pressure to complete every hole. Each Member Play Day event features tee times.
For more information, contact John Manos, GAP Director of Course Rating, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (610-687-2340, Ext. 22).