In 2017, GAP, looking to expand its media reach, formed a partnership with “Inside Golf,” the highly-respected, long-standing television show. The weekly magazine-style show can be seen weekly on NBC Sports Philadelphia and The Comcast Network. The show continues to have a strong audience, and GAP has a presence in each episode from featured segments highlighting the Association’s services to participating in the Tee’d Off panel discussions. Martin Emeno, GAP’s Director of Operations and Communications, serves as on-air talent for the organization’s segments. A member of the GAP staff or Executive Committee takes part in Tee’d Off.
- Longtime KYW News Radio anchor Harry Donahue is the show’s host.
- “Inside Golf” debuted on Jan. 4, 1998 on Comcast SportsNet. The first show highlighted Reading Country Club; a segment on blind golfers; a writer’s round up; a feature called “Did you ever wonder?” and a rules of the game piece.
- GAP’s opening “Inside Golf” segment focused on the rich history of the country’s oldest state or regional golf association.
- The “Inside Golf” Library is the place to find all GAP appearances on the show.
- “Inside Golf” runs on NBC Sports Philadelphia on Sunday at 5:30 a.m. and 10 a.m., Monday at 4:30 p.m., and Wednesday at 4 p.m. It runs on the Comcast Network on Sunday at 7 p.m. You can watch previous episodes by going to YouTube and searching for and following the InsideGolfTV page.