GAP Webinar Series
2020 GAP Webinars
In an effort to engage the Philadelphia golf community during the COVID-19 crisis, GAP launched a webinar series with a variety of educational topics. Upcoming webinars will be listed below when scheduled. Click the link to register. After a webinar is completed, the recording will be listed on this page as well (see list below).
Previous Webinar Recordings
- The Definitions Series – THE Ball vs. A Ball – Part 2 of 2
- The Definitions Series – THE Ball vs. A Ball – Part 1 of 2
- The Definitions Series – Four-Ball vs. Foursomes
- The Definitions Series – Those That Play the Game
- The Definitions Series – Taking a Drop – Part 2 of 2
- The Definitions Series – Taking a Drop – Part 1 of 2
- The Definitions Series – Who Has the Honor?
- The Definitions Series – The Lie of the Ball, the Stance and the Swing
- The Definitions Series – The Five Areas of the Course
- Slope Rating Explained
- Roles of the Handicap Committee and Competition Committee Under WHS
- Women’s Webinar: Get to Know GAP
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Why Did My Course Handicap Change?
- Allocating Stroke Indexes in WHS
- Introducing the Playing Conditions Calculation
- Score Posting in the New Handicapping World
- Introducing the World Handicap System
- Course Marking with David Staebler of the USGA
- Understanding Course Ratings
For more information, contact Mario Machi, GAP Director of Member Services, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.