Ever heard of GAP Magazine? You’re missing out if not. It’s a free benefit for GAP members. That’s right. Free as a bird(ie). Published four times annually, GAP Magazine covers all things GAP. Recurring features include “GAPstract,” which unearths and examines unique relics at GAP Member Clubs; “Behind the Dine,” which highlights a new culinary delight; and “What’s GAP-ening,” which tells you who did what of note lately in the GAP region. Get in the GAP Magazine game today.
- GAP Magazine celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2016.
- GAP Magazine printed a commemorative U.S. Open edition in 2013, when Merion Golf Club hosted the national championship.
- A subscription to GAP Magazine means a complimentary subscription to Golf Digest. Log into your My GAP Locker, click on the subscriptions tab and select “yes” next to the Golf Digest line.
- Story suggestions and feedback welcome. Email GAP Magazine Editor Martin D. Emeno, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GAP Magazine boasts more than 35,000 subscribers.