It’s August. And that means it’s Dawn to Dusk Golf Marathon month.
The Dawn to Dusk Golf Marathon is the largest one-day fundraiser for the J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship Trust. Since starting in 2010, D2D has raised more than $2.1 million. This year’s D2D is Aug. 5 at Rolling Green Golf Club.
All money raised goes to the educational needs of Platt Scholars.
Donations are still being accepted.
Facts & Figures
- A total of 12 teams raised more than $200,000 in this year’s Dawn to Dusk.
- The first Dawn to Dusk Golf Marathon was held in 2010 at Old York Road Country Club. More than $100,000 was raised.
- More than 29,000 holes have been recorded in the history of Dawn to Dusk.
- In addition to Rolling Green and Old York Road, only North Hills Country Club has hosted a D2D fundraiser.
- In 2018, an Olympics component was added to the event.